Fra Wizards of the Coast:
Magic: The Gathering The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Booster (15 Magic Cards)
- MAGIC MEETS THE LORD OF THE RINGS—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings through the gorgeous art and thrilling gameplay of the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
- BEST BOOSTER FOR COLLECTORS—Collector Boosters are a shortcut to the coolest cards in a set, with packs full of Rare cards, shiny foil cards, and special alt-art, alt-frame cards
- FIND THE PRECIOUS—Collector Boosters are the only boosters that may include Serialized versions of the Ring cards; in some packs you may find Serialized Elven, Dwarven, or Human Sol Ring cards, and one English-language Collector Booster in the entire world will contain The One Ring (Serialized 1 of 1) card. These cards have the same play mechanics as their non-serialized versions.
- FULL OF RARE CARDS & GORGEOUS FOILS—these boosters are full of hard-to-find cards, with 5–7 cards of rarity Rare or higher, a total of 8–10 cards with a shiny Traditional Foil treatment, and 1 possible Surge Foil card in every pack
- CONTENTS—1 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Booster, with 15 MTG cards in each pack
In secret, Sauron forged a booster—one far more powerful than those owned by Elf, Dwarf, or Man. In this Collector Booster, Sauron sealed away the most incredible cards to grace Middle-earth: foils, Showcase cards, Borderless cards, and more. Who knows what these cards could do in the wrong hands? At least with you, we know they’ll look great. Each The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Booster contains 15 Magic: The Gathering cards and 1 Traditional Foil double-sided token, with a combination of 5–7 cards of rarity Rare or higher and 3–5 Uncommon, 3–6 Common, and 1 Land cards. Every pack contains a total of 8–10 Traditional Foil cards and may contain 1 Surge Foil Box Topper card.
The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters are the only packs that may contain Serialized Ring cards. Only one card has been printed of the 1 of 1 Ring (Serialized 001 of 001) card, printed with a captivating Traditional Foil treatment and ring-inscription flavor text. This card can only be found in an English-Language Collector Booster and the odds of a Collector Booster including The One Ring (Serialized 1 of 1) card is <.00003%. Collector Boosters may also contain nonfoil or Double Rainbow Foil Serialized Elven, Dwarven, and/or Human Sol Ring cards. The odds of receiving a Foil Serialized Sol Ring are as follows: Elven ring art <.01%, Dwarven ring art <.025%, Human ring art <.03%. Non-serialized Ring cards are mechanically identical to their Serialized versions.