An Accurate, Detailed Die-Cast Replica
Introduced in the Hoenn region in the Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire video games, the Dive Ball is a unique type of Poké Ball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon when surfing, fishing, or diving underwater. Now this useful item for Pokémon Trainers can be yours as a premium-quality replica from The Wand Company! Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Dive Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Dive Ball on its own.
- Includes Dive Ball, matte black display case with polished Poké Ball icon on the lid, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Dive Ball
- Dive Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company